Application Administrator – Financial Applications
We are looking for an exceptionally talented individual to serve as an Application Administrator – Financial Applications in our NY, NY office. This person will need to work with a team of Application Integration engineers as well as with the business units that they interact with. This candidate will be responsible for deploying, integrating and administering all enterprise applications including Netsuite, Onestream, TM1, Kyriba, Carta, as well as many other financial applications.
Candidates for this position must have strong customer service and communication skills, both written and oral. Excellent organizational skills are a must for this fast paced, high visibility position
- Full day-to-day responsibility for Financial and other database applications operations and maintenance.
- Support end users both proactively and reactively, with a focus on customer service and training.
- Maintain proper system access for all roles.
- Develop, document and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity and security.
- Plan, review and manage change configurations and customization requests.
- Design technical solutions to support process improvement and company growth.
- Project manage and lead internal projects while serving as an individual contributor
- Work with internal clients to understand issues and concerns
- Troubleshoot errors and maintain data integrity in Applications
- Develop reports and searches and maintain current ones
- Help to create documentation on all processes and training
- Create customs records, forms and fields
- Develop and maintain workflows and processes to help streamline the business
- Assist in the setup and configuration of new applications
- Highly Desired 2+ years’ experience working with financial applications as a full or junior administrator
- NetSuite Administrator Certification is a plus.
- Experience working with other ERPs and/or a relational database a plus
- TM1, Onestream, or Carta experience is a plus
- Strong quantitative mindset, ability to understand and analyze large data sets
- Understanding of general business processes and accounting principles
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize several tasks concurrently
- You must be a technically oriented with preference given to those who either have or are making progress towards a BS in IS, IT or CS