NYC BioTech Firm that has raised $1.1 billion equity investment, is focused on the accelerated delivery of new medicines to patients to market.
How the firm Model Works:
- Drug Identification
We find promising drug candidates that have stalled at other organizations.
- Subsidiary Launch
We launch new subsidiaries, to develop drugs in a specific therapeutic area.
We power critical functions at each subsidiary to ensure rapid development.
- Commercial Scale
We help the subsidiaries as they bring medicines to market
About the Team
We are currently in the initial stages of building out our unified data platform that will be utilized by all of our subsidiaries. This data platform will be instrumental in our firm’s ability to make fast correct decisions in all major and minor initiatives firmwide. This is a green field initiative to architect the platform from the ground up.
We are seeking a Data Quality and Analysis Architect to join our team of professionals Candidates should be motivated and enthusiastic about implementing new ideas and are expected to be hands-on and self-sufficient in conducting all aspects of research projects. The role will involve collaboration with other researchers, developers, scientists and data architects to develop new and improve current strategies. Your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Continuously seek out new, existing, alternative pharma data sources to introduce to our research process
- Meet with data vendors and research organizations to analyze new, existing, alternative pharma data sets with the potential to generate novel strategies; develop evaluation strategy, organize trial periods and conduct evaluation and assessment. Responsible for all negotiations / keeping track of vendors and data sources
- Appreciate the process of how to extract, transform, ingest, and apply statistical learning to drive insights from new, existing, alternative pharma data. Lead product development efforts to transform raw information into sophisticated but elegant data platform solution
- Establish in partnership with firm subject matter experts a proper evaluation framework in which potential new data sources can be vetted and introduced
- Liaise with all internal stakeholders to onboard new data sources and set up a process which can be maintained
What You’ll Bring
- B.S. degree from top institution in economics, finance, computer science, engineering, mathematics, or another quantitative discipline.
- Experience working in a similar Pharma environment
- Experience using programming skills to manipulate large financial data sets for empirical research. Strong skills in one or more high-level languages required, with Python or Java preferred.
- Strong understanding of Pharma Data concepts and demonstrated intuition around applying these concepts in a quantitative environment
- Demonstrated ability to express and articulate ideas and thought processes in both verbal and written form
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Who You Are
- Mature and thoughtful, with the ability to operate within a collaborative, team-oriented culture
- Committed to intellectual integrity, with a high degree of ethics
- Hard working and eager to learn in a highly intellectual, innovative environment
|Job Category||Full Time|