DevOps Engineer – up to 300k
Our team is seeking talented engineers who are interested in building and supporting globally distributed trading systems. You will collaborate with a talented and dynamic team of world class software, hardware, and systems engineers.
DevOps Software Engineers drive innovation for the frameworks upon which our trading applications are supported, as well as benchmarking and tuning critical software services to achieve optimum performance internally and at all the venues we connect to around the globe. You are also responsible for building systems to monitor real time production trading systems, performance optimization, QA processes, and change management.
- 2+ years experience interfacing with high frequency trading technology, trading venues, OR distributed systems
- Performance tuning/optimization of systems/software, as well as latency analysis
- Strong experience with Python Development in a Linux environment, with an emphasis on automation
- Perl, Shell and Bash scripting skills
- Strong understanding of hardware stack and hardware architecture from a latency perspective
- Strong understanding of network protocols
- Knowledge of operating system internals and Linux kernel high desirable
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- A passion for technology and innovation
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident team player motivated by a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or its equivalent
|Job Category||Full Time|