Distributed Systems Engineer
Our technology is designed to optimize the daily and monthly middle- and back-office processes of alternative asset managers.
The entire technology stack is built on the principles of master data management, incorporates modern API accessibility and data warehousing technologies, and is delivered to our clients via a web-based user interface. Our proprietary software is configured for each client to allow us to support the most complex operational demands, while also seamlessly integrating with each client’s existing systems and infrastructure.
We are seeking an exceptional Distributed Systems Engineer to join our Technology team and help architect core components of our platform.
- Building next generation technology used by some of the most sophisticated hedge funds in the world
- Designing exciting new products for our offering with best of breed distributed systems technologies
- Leading high-visibility engineering efforts on some of our data intensive core components
The ideal candidate will have a strong academic background in Computer Science and at least 5-8 years of relevant experience as a software engineer at a top startup or technology firm. They must also possess the following skills:
- Kafka, with a strong grasp of streaming architectures
- Strong experience working with distributed cache/in memory data grids like redis or hazelcast or ignite or memcached
- Extensive experience working with columnar databases like Cassandra or hbase
- Leveraged Hadoop MapReduce or Spark or Flink
- Familiarity with Postgres
- Java/any other JVM language or Go
Comprehensive Medical Dental and Vision coverage.
Paid Time off and Holidays
Dependent Back up Care
Fully stacked kitchen to keep you running!
Classes and Tuition – we believe in your continuing education
On Site gym and classes
|Job Category||Full Time|