A leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, we serve millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
Our Firm is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The candidate will form part of a team providing support for our FX electronic trading plant. The team is responsible for providing desk-side service to Sales and Trading business units. The ideal candidate possesses a deep technical understanding utilizing such skill sets on a day-to-day basis in a hands-on manner. The team is global with a follow-the-sun approach and a requirement to provide weekend cover on a rotating basis. This is a front-office facing role and necessarily requires flexibility.
- Establishes working relationships with
- Sales and Trading users and management in the region.
- Application Developers working across the e-e-Macro Tradig (FX, Rates, Commodities) space.
- ETI – eTrading Infrastructure
- Candidate is expected to develop a deep subject matter experience of JP Morgan’s e-Macro Tradig (FX, Rates, Commodities)plant in its entirety including both technical and business aspects.
- Able to work under pressure from a service-area with high expectations servicing high-expectation clients.
Incident and Problem Management
- Contributes in service improvement programs with particular focus on prevention of recurrence in incident root cause.
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves functional and technical problems and business critical incidents through research and analysis of trends, root causes, and business impact
- Develops and utilizes appropriate tools to perform work
- Takes a lead on platform improvement initiatives – including Performance, Stability and Resiliency.
- Is responsible for tracking change requests and high severity incidents in accordance with defined service levels
- Proactively records and tracks actions from system incidents to ensure root cause remediation and recurrence prevention.
- High customer satisfaction scores
- Resolutions of incidents in a timely and effective manner
- Improvement of overall quality and level of service, maximising service availability levels
- Continuous increase in percentage of calls resolved by operate team
- Strong knowledge of cash and derivative products, ideally within FX
- Demonstrable experience of supporting a low-latency business
- Able to apply understanding of product set and trading to the role
- Strong understanding of investment banking business process
- Strong communications skills
- Experience of supporting external / internet facing applications.
- All round UNIX / Linux. Able to read, interpret, diagnose and write scripts in the event of failure using Shell/Perl/Python
- Experience of using databases such as Oracle / Sybase for queries.
- Python (Highly desirable)
- Exposure to 29West / Informatica ULLTRA low latency messaging
- Experience of using Corvil monitoring outputs
- Experience of configuration and usage of Geneos monitoring platform
|Job Category||Full Time|