IAM Information Security Engineer
Job Requirements / Bullets for Security Engineer (Identity and Access Management)
Last Updated 2018-10-15
The growing Citadel Information Security team is seeking an experienced Security Engineer who will assist in developing and implementing the firm’s IAM program as well as drive efficiency improvements via automation. This is a hands-on role and strong familiarity with Enterprise Security Architectures, Linux and Windows security primitives is a must.
- Solid understanding of enterprise authentication and authorization protocols (LDAP, Kerberos, SAML)
- Experience deploying and managing cross platform, centralized, access management solutions
- A strong understanding of Enterprise Security InfoSec Architectures and networking protocols
- Solid understanding of Linux AAA concepts and solutions (Authentication, Authorization and Audit)
- Solid understanding of IAM concepts such as RBAC, ABAC, MFA, PAM, Vaulting and Bastion solutions
- Hands on experience with Linux PAM and multi factor authentication methodologies.
- Good understanding of current threat intelligence methodologies and modern exploit and persistence techniques
- Good understanding of privilege management and identity lifecycle concepts
- Familiarity with cyber security and digital identity guidelines (NIST 800-53, 800-63, CIS Controls.
- Scripting and/or coding ability. Citadel InfoSec mostly works in Python and PowerShell
- Deliver platforms and products that enable effective implementation of IAM concepts: AAA, Least Privilege, RBAC.
- Forward looking and self-starter, able to deliver creating solutions to complex problems.
Ability and desire to educate others in best practices around IAM