Incident Response Engineer – Austin
If you've got an interest in:
- Identifying, diagnosing, researching, tracking and resolving technical problems.
- Resolving issues quickly for users and escalating to third parties or other IT groups as needed.
- Maintaining a senior level of knowledge and involvement in many aspects Citadel's trading environment.
- Adding and maintaining accounts and permissions on systems in compliance with Citadel's security policies.
- Deploying, managing and documenting a wide variety of devices and application
- Configuring and repairing workstations, laptops, and dealer boards
- Interacting independently with end users and meeting all assigned user support issues
- Tracking assignments of software licenses and hardware assets.
- Effectively working in a cooperative and collaborative global team environment.
- Engaging in technical collaboration with other Infrastructure groups and Business IT teams as appropriate.
If you've proven you have:
- Demonstrated the ability to effectively recognize and resolve technical issues and adapt quickly to a new and changing technical environment.
- A solid understanding of desktop and laptop computer hardware and peripherals.
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems, Microsoft business products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Windows), and other common business productivity software.
- A good understanding of LAN technologies and the TCP/IP protocol.
- A solid knowledge of workstation connectivity solutions, including wireless networking, broadband solutions, and VPN clients. A working knowledge of broad based server technology within a Microsoft environment; including but not limited to: Active Directory, Exchange, DNS and DHCP.
- Experience working on and supporting remote computing components and solutions including but not limited to: RSA Servers and appliances, Cisco VPN and Citrix.
- Communicated effectively with a wide range of audiences (technical and non-technical, staff and managerial), and in a wide range of settings (e.g., one-on-one, small group, in person, on the phone, and via e-mail).
- Interacted professionally with internal customers and demonstrates key client service concepts (e.g., responsiveness, attentiveness, composure, attention to detail, follow-through).
- A Bachelor's degree (BS or BA) and 3+ years of relevant technical support experience.