ITIL Process Engineer
Comp: Up to 200k
Firm ( a financial services Solutions provider ) is seeking a senior ITIL Process Engineer. The ITIL Process Engineer will be primarily responsible for helping the organization realize increased value and efficiency through workflow, process, and task documentation; designing and implementing processes identified as missing, insufficient, or incorrect; and auditing and improving processes once established. The ITIL Process Engineer role is directly involved in maximizing operational efficiencies, collecting and analyzing operational metrics, and identifying and correcting process deficiencies. This role, though traversing numerous groups, is accountable to Operations and has the requisite responsibility and authority to ensure reliable operational process flow while maintaining system stability and Quality standards.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create and maintain process related documents and ensure processes are in conformance with legal and compliance guidelines.
- Evaluate and understand detailed process performance and reliability, providing technical evaluations and improvement plans to Operations.
- Collect firm-wide process data on a regular basis and prepares process and performance measures.
- Perform analysis of current-state processes and business drivers to identify the required People, Process & Technology enhancements to enable change
- Chair the formal CAB meetings and process
- Interact with clients directly to understand client process needs, and how to integrate them into processes
- 5+ years of process improvement with planning, project management, and business analysis
- Skills in process improvement, information analysis, written and verbal communication, attention to detail, and a proven ability to follow through on complex tasks
- Experience implementing CMMI/ITIL/ITSM practices
- Experience using ticketing systems (Jira)
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from a 4-year university or equivalent work experience
- The ability to legally work within the United States
|Job Category||Full Time|