Comp: Up to 175k
Procurement / Logistics Manager, to oversee the firm’s ordering and delivery of infrastructure, software, telecom, and services critical to our business, globally. In addition, the candidate will be expected to forge close relationships with our vendors / suppliers and collaborate with senior personnel to further maximize these vendor relationships in terms of channel partnerships, keeping up to date on new technologies, and other opportunities key to the success of the firm as detailed further below.
- Process, prioritize and action the intake of client and firm requests for purchasing of equipment, connectivity, data center space, telco, etc.
- Collaborate with key persons within our organization to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the internal and/or external stakeholders
- Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries, in collaboration with our Finance team
- Expect unfavourable events through analysis of data and communication and prepare control strategies
- Monitor the delivery of our purchases, ensuring that accurate equipment arrives in the expected global locations, and communicating status to internal and external stakeholders.
- Adhere to ’s processes including opening requisite tickets
- Maintain and grow ’s technology vendor relationships and partner with key personnel to maximize these relationships in the following areas:
- Optimized economics through discounts and payment terms
- Identify cutting edge and innovative technologies being introduced that may be of interest to the firm and our clients, or can be offered in our Lab environment
- Joint marketing opportunities, including branding and website display
- Partnering for channel sales and client opportunities
- Participating in technology vendor and/or advisory boards
- Examine existing contracts and terms to see if improvements are possible
- Maintain an ongoing consolidated list of vendors, contacts, rules of engagement, quotes, delivery metrics, etc.
- Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
- Work closely with our accounting, finance, service delivery and PMO teams to improve the procurement ad logistics process
Skills and Requirements
- Proven working experience as a in a senior procurement and logistics role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with and desire to work in a fast-paced environment, with a quickly growing global firm
- Able to manage multiple workstreams simultaneously
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analyzing data
- Experience in Project Management a plus
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration or Finance preferred.
|Job Category||Full Time|