Security Engineer (Identity and Access Management)
- Solid understanding of enterprise authentication and authorization protocols (LDAP, Kerberos, SAML)
- Experience deploying and managing cross platform, centralized, access management solutions
- A strong understanding of Enterprise Security InfoSec Architectures and networking protocols
- Solid understanding of Linux AAA concepts and solutions (Authentication, Authorization and Audit)
- Solid understanding of IAM concepts such as RBAC, ABAC, MFA, PAM, Vaulting and Bastion solutions
- Hands on experience with Linux PAM and multi factor authentication methodologies.
- Good understanding of current threat intelligence methodologies and modern exploit and persistence techniques
- Good understanding of privilege management and identity lifecycle concepts
- Familiarity with cyber security and digital identity guidelines (NIST 800-53, 800-63, CIS Controls.
- Scripting and/or coding ability. Citadel InfoSec mostly works in Python and PowerShell
- Deliver platforms and products that enable effective implementation of IAM concepts: AAA, Least Privilege, RBAC.
- Forward looking and self-starter, able to deliver creating solutions to complex problems.
- Ability and desire to educate others in best practices around IAM.