Senior Full Stack Engineer & Data Engineer
The successful candidate will combine strong technical skills, a passion for creative problem solving, and an intense curiosity about financial markets and human behavior. The candidate should be comfortable being the first on a project, setting the foundational code for both front and backend.
- Oversee deployment of internal development infrastructure.
- Work on data infrastructure, ETL, data cleansing/normalization and data modeling.
- Rapid development and release of business applications: process automation, intelligent alerts, web scraping, interactive visualization dashboards and portfolio optimization tools.
- Collaborate with team on best practices and overall business strategy.
- Strong applied knowledge of ETL and data storage, access, modeling and visualization techniques.
- Strong programming skills in multiple languages such as Python, Java, Scala, Ruby.
- UI design experience is a strong plus.
- You ship code in fast, iterative cycles.
- Analytical, creative and commercial mindset.
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented with effective multitasking and prioritization skills.
- Highly motivated, willing to take ownership of work, drive to solve problems and work effective under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, willing to proactively engage other team members in fostering a strong collaborative team-oriented environment.
|Job Category||Full Time|