Senior Reliability Engineer
Comp: Up to 400k
As a Site Reliability Engineer, working closely with Development teams and Level 1 support, you will build solutions to enhance availability, performance and stability. You will be working on non-production and production environments, monitoring, data collection and configuration management, as well as disaster recovery planning, capacity engineering, reliability improvement initiatives and platform automation.
This role would be a great fit for someone with creative and innovative problem solving skills with a willingness to ask questions, learn from others and turn chaos into order.
- Architect, develop, execute, and maintain environment reliability processes to support development, testing and deployment
- Monitor CI/CD pipelines and testing systems to ensure the availability and performance of applications
- 5+ years experience in reliability engineering / dev ops
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Bash)
- Experience with concurrent versioning software (Git, GitHub, Bitbucket)
- Experience with automation/continuous integration (Bamboo, TeamCity, Jenkins)
- Experience using configuration management tools (Ansible, Terraform, Puppet)
- Experience monitoring distributed systems application architectures (Datadog, Splunk)
- Understanding of Linux systems.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
|Job Category||Full Time|