Senior Software Developer – .NET
Job Title: Senior Software Developer – .NET
Location: Philadelphia Area
Susquehanna International Group LLP (SIG) has an opening for an experienced Software Developer to join our technology team in the Bala Cynwyd (Greater Philadelphia) office. At SIG, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology with people who are passionate and like-minded. Our people make SIG one of the most successful proprietary trading firms in the world – and we’re growing.
As a member of this team, you will work on a real time, high throughput, mission-critical, enterprise system that processes up to 1 billion transactions per day and will need to scale to tens of billions over the next 5 years. You will have the opportunity to work with many front and back office teams while working with cutting-edge message-oriented-middleware hardware appliances and big data software platforms.
In this role, you will:
· Participate in the design, development and evolution of large, complex, high-throughput distributed systems
· Build mission critical processes that must meet stringent high-availability and fault tolerance requirements
· Participate in all phases of SDLC from initial requirements through final quality assurance with heavy emphasis on domain modeling, object oriented analysis and design, and data modeling
· Contribute to the technical direction and support of the team’s applications and tools.
· Bachelor's degree in a technical or related discipline or its foreign equivalent with of design and development experience using object oriented programming in .Net technologies.
· Experience with one or more message-oriented middleware solution (RV, MQ, AQ, UMQ, Solace, etc.)
· Good understanding of relational databases and experience with fundamental SQL using one or more of the database communication mechanisms: ADO, ODBC and ODP.NET
· Ability to translate and communicate effectively between technologists and non-technical stakeholders
· Experience with all aspects of the SDLC, UML fundamentals, agile methodology, automated build, test driven development, and source code control preferred