We are looking to hire a seasoned software engineer. The ideal candidate has experience in the SDLC methodology, Agile SCRUM, development methodologies, test cases, test execution and reporting.
- Maintain consistent delivery of application solutions throughout the product suite by following development standards and the architecture framework
- Develop and manage application code, user interface, and third-party integration components
- Recognize and report issues before they adversely impact the testing schedule and projects
Coordinate/facilitate load testing and performance testing activities for our software platform.
- Develop necessary development documentation as needed (e.g. technical design, developer notes, etc.)
- Participate in daily operations of ITSM ServiceNow team
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 1 year of ServiceNow development experience
- Expertize in Web technologies (Web Services, XML, Ajax, Perl, Python)
- Experience with the SDLC including Requirements Analysis, Design, Installation, Development, Testing (application code and user acceptance), and Deployment
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Strong communication skills with a collaborative approach
- Attention to details and strong ownership of work
- ITIL v3 Certification is a plus
|Job Category||Full Time|