- We have 6+ openings across the Markets division, Trading Platforms division, Risk Technology division. You would submit to the Experienced C++ Software Developer requisition and I’ll internal move them to the best fit division. We are open to junior, mid and senior hires (minimum 3+ years of experience)
- The Risk Technology division is responsible for identifying, analyzing, monitoring, and controlling risk for Tower via software-level risk management controls, limits, and procedures.
- The Markets division is responsible for providing market intelligence and liquidity access in addition to developing capabilities for new markets and optimizing access to existing ones.
- The Trading Platforms division is responsible for developing, improving, and governing platforms through which trading teams access markets, and facilitating Risk Technology’s control of market access and trading.
- Extensive experience with C++ (C++11 or 14 preferable)
- Needs to know how to call a function from a template; should know various templates (ex: std::deque)
- Understanding of CPU assembly; difference between UDP and TCP protocols
- Should come from the industry; working on any of the following: market data, order entry, history servers, surveillance servers, markets (Americas only)
- Experience with Linux, scripting and systems programming
|Job Category||Full Time|