The successful candidate will be experienced in trading systems and specialize in Java. The candidate will join a team that designs and develops server side OMS, trading infrastructure, and compliance systems.
The candidate will be leading a team of developers as well as doing hands on development, maintenance and support of applications.
- Contribute to design, lead development and conduct code reviews for the Order Manager and other server side components in trading infrastructure
- Review technology architecture periodically and look for opportunities to improve existing components and interfaces
- Candidates must have a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
- Experience with trading equities is essential, as well as associated risk and compliance systems.
- Knowledge of futures, options, and FX is desired.
- Familiarity with trading regulations such as RegSHO and MiFID is desired.
- Experience in Java on Unix/Linux is required. Experience with messaging technologies, such as Tibco, Solace and/or ZeroMQ is also needed.
- The successful candidate will have a full understanding of building resilient systems with redundancy and failover capabilities, and demonstrated experience building such platforms.
- As this is a lead position, demonstrated team lead experience is desired.
- Understanding of SDLC and experience with such tools as Jira, GIT, Jenkins, Ant, Ivy, Ansible. Experience with automated testing frameworks is a plus.
- A successful candidate will be passionate about technology and will have the drive to stay abreast of the latest industry practices and technological innovations.
- Quick learner, detail oriented; Demonstrable thoroughness and strong ownership of work.
- Good team player with a strong willingness to participate and help others.
- Able to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment; High sense of urgency
- Strong communication skills.
|Job Category||Full Time|