SQL Database Developer
SQL Database Developer (Consultant)
You will be part of our Middle Office team focusing on data within Treasury, Finance, and Stock Loan. To be successful you will need to work closely with business users and analysts to create solutions.
- Write stored procedures and database functions for rigorous financial system upgrades
- Perform and supporting data migration activities at various stages
- Ensure data is stored efficiently and can be retrieved quickly
- Analyze reports in order to identify potential issues and assessing alternatives in order to implement durable solutions
- 3+ years of SQL Server programming experience with an understanding of stored procedures, views, indexes and functions.
- 3+ years of script programming experience using Perl, shell scripting, and Powershell
- Good problem solving and analytic skills
- Experience with capital markets concepts and operational structure
- Proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, energetic, independent work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with continuous delivery tools
- Exposure to C# is preferred