Capital Management Firm #017
· 5+ years of experience in business analysis at an Alternative Credit Asset Management firm.
· 2+ years of experience working in an Agile environment as a Scrum Master preferred.
· Good understanding of the Asset Management industry along with Front Office/Operations/Accounting
· Ability to balance data-driven decision making with intuitive interpretation of customer insights and
· Strong business analysis skills – capturing and documenting requirements.
· Capable of communicating business opportunities at all levels of our organization through written
presentation and compelling storytelling.
· Strong experience in delivering projects while working with multiple teams, across time zones.
· Hands-on experience working with BI platforms and tools such as Power BI or Tableau.
· Strong data and BI analysis skills – detailed analysis of source systems, business requirements, KPI definitions and aggregations. · Experience working with Fund Accounting Systems (Geneva) and trading platforms (BMS, Charles River) preferred.
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) and time management skills with an ability to multitask,
prioritize and meet deadlines.
· Familiarity with alternative securities (Loans, CLOs, ABS, MBS, Swaps).
· Strong organization and documentation skills.
· Strong SQL skills to work with large volumes of data.
· Familiarity with institutional trading workflows and technology.
· Strong interpersonal skills and client focus.