Hedge Fund #002
The Citrix engineer role will be part of a global team responsible for the design, engineering, operational and ongoing maintenance of the firm’s Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop and Netscaler environments.
• Provide technical support/system administration and engineering third and fourth level production for enterprise (multi region) Citrix environment with components such as XenDesktop, XenApp, Storefront, RSA and NetScaler.
• Analyzes performance data to provide resources utilization information in support of operational process.
• Analyzes, plans test, documents and implements regular, advanced or special maintenance activities of systems hardware and software to meet service level agreements with users groups.
• Employ automation and rigorous QA methodologies to ensure the delivery of a consistent and reliable service
• Maintenance, lifecycle and capacity management of the underlying Citrix infrastructure
• Strong troubleshoot skills and ability to resolve support issues pertaining to Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop and NetScaler
• Assist with on-boarding of new application in the Citrix XenApp environment
• Participate in the firm’s change, incident, and problem management processes
• Create and maintain knowledge base, configuration and support documentation
• 10+ Years of experience with Citrix technologies in an enterprise engineering role
• Extensive engineering knowledge of Citrix Netscaler technologies for remote access
• Extensive engineering knowledge of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop technologies
• Extensive engineering of Citrix NetScaler with Insight/Command Center and NMAS
• Extensive engineering of Citrix StoreFront multi region
• Good knowledge of Powershell, SDK and Powercli
• Good knowledge of Active Directory and OS technologies
• Strong troubleshooting skills of Windows 7, 10, 2008, 2012, 2016, 2019 operating systems
• Experience supporting multi-factor technologies (e.g. RSA, Okta).
• Additional knowledge will help such as Systrack, ProfileUnity, UPM, App-v, login VSI and Office
• Quick learner, detail oriented, demonstrate thoroughness and strong ownership of work
• Excellent team-working, collaboration and inter-personal skills
• Able to prioritize in a fast moving, high pressure, constantly changing environment – high sense of urgency
• Strong customer service skills