Hedge Fund #055
What you’ll do:
The Cloud Platform Engineer will build Infrastructure-as-a-Service hybrid cloud solutions. You will work with the Head of
Cloud Data Platform and the Data Platform team to understand their infrastructure and computing needs and define an
appropriate hybrid cloud platform architecture. You will help create entire application environments that can be easily
automated or replicated. The Cloud Platform Engineer will help build serverless APIs, CI/CD pipelines for configuration
management and do so keeping security in mind. The ideal candidate will have a strong DevOps mentality and be
passionate about building elegant, cloud-native solutions.
What you need:
• Expertise with AWS.
• Experience with Python and boto3
• Knowledge of IAM policies, Cross-account permissions, S3 policies
• Experience with Terraform, CloudFormation
• Experience building end-to-end cloud solutions from design to implementation
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong attention to detail
• Collaborative approach to problem-solving
• Strong ownership experience and a track record of delivering results
We’d love if you had:
• Experience with Serverless/Event-Driven Architectures, AWS Batch, EC2, Lake Formation
• Experience with version control/Jenkins/Github Actions.
• Interest in Financial Markets
• Understanding of containers – Docker