Global Growth Equity Investor #019
The Data Operations Support person will have the following responsibilities:
Financial Applications Administration & Support
• Responsible for administration and operational support of fund accounting application
Investran, including but not restricted to upgrading Investran, implementing DIU framework,
bulk posting of journal entries, troubleshooting DIU jobs, resolving application issues with
FIS support etc.
• Provide operational support for Treasury application Quantum, along with its integrations to
Box, data warehouse and Workday
• Prepare production support documents, administration manuals and runbooks to support
financial systems and data applications
• Provide Level 2 support for all financial applications and data strategy applications in US time
Data Administration & Implementation
• Work with data team members in implementing and administering data applications using tools
like SQL Server, cloud data services like Azure and Snowflake, integration tools like Talend, Azure
Data Factory, and analytics tools like Tableau & Salesforce Analytics.
• Responsible for all Database administration across all GA database servers/services and
databases, on on-prem SQL Servers, Azure SQL, Azure Synapse, or Snowflake.
• Implement and Upgrade data integration tools like Talend or data analytics tools like Tableau
• Monitor and maintain health of all Financial Application Servers and Database Servers for
capacity management, proactive monitoring and proactive purging of data/logs
• Performance tune databases through scheduled maintenance or ad-hoc indexing, updating
• Collaborate with team members to deploy all applications across data layer, integration layer and
analytics layer and across 4 environments
Self-Service Data Platform
• Work with data team members in administration and support of self-service data platform
using latest cloud based technologies like Snowflake and/or Azure Data Services that provide
de-centralized Data Lake, an Enterprise Data Hub and a comprehensive Data Warehouse.
• Implement internal and external access privileges and manage processes and controls around
the data platform to provide it as a service to Data Science team, AppDev & Infrastructure /
Required Knowledge and Skills
The Data Operations Support should have the requisite qualifications and experience:
Background and Training
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, management information systems, or equivalent
working experience in information technology.
• At least 5 years of experience in data operations support role, with at least 2 years in the
• Demonstrated experience in learning, working with, and adopting new technology.
• Experience and competency with SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS and Azure data services like Azure SQL,
Azure Synapse, Azure Data Lake Services, Azure Data Factory, especially from administration and
• Proficient in implementation and administration of Investran or similar fund accounting system
• Exposure to any treasury systems like FIS Quantum, FX rates and Swift transaction maintenance
• Working experience in administration of business intelligence tools like Tableau or integrations
tools like Talend
• Ability to factor usability, performance, security and maintainability requirements into software
• Familiarity with agile software engineering processes and ability to contribute to planning and