Financial Services Company #021
· Provide call-in, email, ticket-entered, and desk side support for all enterprise hardware and software for break/fix, backup restores, new hire builds, termination and equipment reclaim, new installs, new software approvals and purchases, remote access and mobile requests with deep understanding of the following:
o Turrets ad Cisco voice equipment
o Monitors, TVs, PCs, thin and zero clients, peripherals, cable management
o Wired and wireless headsets
o Conference Room and Video conference equipment
o WebEx and Lync conference services
o Outlook and all MS Office products
o Adobe products
o SQL, TOAD, Oracle DB
o In-house Excel add-in
o CIFS folder systems
o Reception services dual-access and facilities equipment
o RAS and WebAccess Client Services Terminal for Dual Access
o BlackBerry UEM, BlackBerry Work, CellTrust
o Eikon, RITS, Mocca app support
o Bloomberg hardware, and accounts
· Maintain inventory and replenishment of all enterprise hardware and peripherals in storage
· Assist Windows team on basic tasks and to ensure team coverage
· Work on projects related to Windows
· Build and maintain PC images for the firm
· Share afterhours support with the team on facilities, matters as well as large and small moves
· Assist with weekend coverage when permitted
· Liaise with Bank Tier 2 support for ensure affiliate access issues are resolved within SLE
· Provide enterprise tools training for all staff upon request
· Travel when necessary to remote offices for support
· Maintain all inventories and tracking tools to the expectation of audit and to ensure colleagues can perform their jobs efficiently, such as seating charts, mobile device and number lists, software license inventories
· Work with other infrastructure and technology departments such as Windows to ensure processes such as Kace device management is kept up to date
· Provide all upgrades and testing for software that goes off support
· Work with users to deploy new RSA tokens and ensure usability
· Remediate Windows OS patches and Application vulnerabilties
· Maintain and update Market Data applications such as Broker Tec, Tradeweb, Market Axess, Eikon, Bloomberg
· Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including off-site repair for remote users as needed.
· Work with international teams (HK and UK) to implement new technology, solve on going issues, and coordinate technology solutions for users across entities
· Provide administration for back office applications such as Broadridge, DTCC, Loanet, Easyway
· Work with Kace to look at software installed and try and update/clean up outdated software’s.
· Provision and troubleshoot SEP problems within desktops to reduce security vulnerability.
· Work with external vendors to sure hardware/software is up to date and compatible with our current setup.
· Provision BYOB and COBO devices for users and ensure users devices are up to date and meet our security requirement.
· Work to help users open correct request for reserving static IP’s and helping with testing firewall requests.
· Provide and troubleshoot remote support to work from home users.
· Maintain and manage ticketing system (SBM and ServiceNow)
– 3+ years of experience as a desktop support technician or equivalent.
– A strong working knowledge of computer systems, hardware, and software.
– Good problem solving, analytical, and team working skills.
– Excellent verbal and lateral thinking.
– Clear written and verbal communication.
– Strong background in numerous platforms: Windows 10, MacOS, iOS, Android, Office products