Top Investment Bank #005
Equities Systematic Trading ( STRATS ) – Quant Developer
The Systematic Trading Strategies (STS) business is a global Strat team responsible for building cutting-edge systematic “index” products—liquid, transparent, and investible vehicles that provide clients with cutting-edge access to market risk factors and trading strategies.
Join the Strats team to develop systematic strategies and indices for investors covering several different asset classes (factor based strategies and portfolio allocation strategies amongst others). Enjoy a widely scoped role that covers the full spectrum of the index development cycle, from idea conceptualization to implementation, quantitative strategy analysis to methodology documentation, facilitating custom solutions for clients while working within a robust and scalable product framework.
· Key responsibilities will include driving innovation through product development and back testing, helping facilitate transactions by working with sales teams to engage with clients on their product goals, and ongoing maintenance of products and client relationships through quantitative tools to understand the drivers of strategy performance.
What We Look For
· We are looking for a strategist that can establish and build-on partnerships with colleagues across the STS business and associated sales teams
· Academic background in a quantitative or technical discipline
· Advanced coding (Python, C++…) and software design skills
· Understanding of basic financial mathematics
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Comfortable managing multiple stakeholders, demonstrating initiative and showing commercial impact
· Candidate should be driven, demonstrate initiative, be technical and commercial-minded
· Experience in Quantitative Finance and/or Computer Science
· Knowledge of systematic trading strategies
· Knowledge of developing scalable solutions
WHO WE ARE
Our Engineers don’t just make things – we make things possible. Change the world by connecting people and capital with ideas. Solve the most challenging and pressing engineering problems for our clients. Join our engineering teams that build massively scalable software and systems, architect low latency infrastructure solutions, proactively guard against cyber threats, and leverage machine learning alongside financial engineering to continuously turn data into action. Create new businesses, transform finance, and explore a world of opportunity at the speed of markets.
Engineering, which is comprised of our Technology Division and global Strategists groups, is at the critical center of our business, and our dynamic environment requires innovative strategic thinking and immediate, real solutions.