International Hedge Fund #041
Tens of petabytes of data; tens of thousands of cores across compute clusters; infrastructure landscape that spans public cloud, private cloud, VMs and bare metal deployments; microservices, containerized applications, alternative data sets, and real-time streaming data pipelines.
With over $50bn in AUM and around 380 staff worldwide, our firm is built on a culture of innovation and we maintain and build cutting edge hardware and software solutions. We are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and highly motivated Full Stack Developer to join our global development team in London.
The successful candidate will be joining the FinOps development team and will be working on the many different systems we cover. The team works very closely with our business users (Traders, Treasury, Finance, Operations and other development teams) and this role represents a great opportunity for someone to come in and learn a lot about the business. This role will suit someone that enjoys the direct business interaction, is delivery focused and works well under pressure.
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
▪ OpenShift / Kubernetes / Docker
▪ Full Stack C# .Net Developer (.Net and .Net Core, SPA Frameworks)
▪ Able to pick-up other tech stacks (e.g. Java/Scala/Python/Flink) and quickly get up to speed
▪ CI / CD
In addition, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
▪ Project ownership, taking from conception to production
▪ An ability to prioritise and manage their own time, over multiple work streams, in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
▪ Working both independently and within a team
▪ Working closely with business teams to formulate requirements
▪ Having an awareness of new technologies, and a willingness to apply appropriately to meet business objectives effectively
Other beneficial skills or experience:
▪ Experience with stream processing (Kafka)
▪ SQL / NoSQL
▪ Discrete Optimisation