Hedge Fund #060
We are looking for Global Helpdesk Analyst to become part of our London team located in Canary Wharf. Become part of an exciting, growing & fast-paced IT helpdesk team with great career progression opportunities and a chance to learn & expend your IT knowledge within the Finance industry.
You and the team will be responsible for providing frontline first level troubleshooting support for Internal end users. This will include but not limited to Receiving, Prioritizing, Documenting and actively solving end user IT requests/incidents. Analyst will receive queries via Phone & Mail and will also offer technical support remotely when required, whilst documenting requests/incidents in our ticketing system and when necessary, you will be escalating unresolved issues to the appropriate IT teams or management within the organization. You and the Helpdesk team will be part of the voice of the company so providing excellent customer service support is our priority.
· Act as the primary point of contact for phone calls, MS Teams chat and emails from end users regarding IT issues and queries and ensure first line of resolution wherever possible
· Record and track tickets/incidents/requests with detailed descriptions using the Helpdesk ticketing tool based on users’ communication as well as collecting necessary information or approvals to escalate or action requests/incidents
· Basic remote access troubleshooting
· Walk end users through problem solving and documentation provided
· Keep work queues cleared and route tickets in a timely manner
· MFA registrations and administration for remote access, O365 and Oracle applications
· Active Directory administration, including user account management (unlocking, enabling, disabling account, permissions, security, and distribution group modifications)
Skills and Experience:
· Active Directory administration, including user account management
· Preferably at least 1+ years’ experience in similar helpdesk role but not essential
· Excellent communication and customer service
· Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
· Basic understanding of computer systems, Microsoft Office 365 applications and other tech or finance products.
· Works well in a fast-paced environment
· Detail-Oriented and Focused
· Time management skills