Quant Trading Firm #15
- Evaluate the current and future technology needs of our Finance & Accounting, Legal, People Operations, and Compliance teams (just to name a few!)
- Design and implement scalable internal technical solutions to make our employees more productive and provide a best in class experience for all end users
- Manage large scale integration projects of our existing technology with third party SaaS products (ie Workday for HCM and Finance) and onboard third party software solutions, both on prem and in the cloud
- Establish a strong technical foundation and build a team of hands-on technologists who can help further your vision
- At least 5+ years of experience building and managing technical teams, preferably at a company that grew rapidly or is rapidly growing
- At least 5+ years of prior technical systems / development experience
- Ability to form strong relationships and build trust with all stakeholders, from external vendors to internal end-users
- Scripting experience in any language
- A passion for automation and a great end-user experience, you know nobody likes to do the same manual task twice or use clunky systems!
- Experience running large scale enterprise technology SaaS integration projects, particularly Workday
- Experience on both the user side and the support side of Mac, Windows, and Linux
- A background in CS / MIS / CIS is required.