Capital Management Firm #017
Education: · Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Accounting, or Finance · MBA and / or CFA certifications are a plus
· Prior experience in alternative investment manager, hedge fund or retail investment management firms preferred
· 5+ years of total experience as a Business Analyst
· Prior experience as a business analyst, SME (Subject Matter Expert) in credit or alternative asset management firms
· Hands-on experience working with BI platforms and tools such as Power BI or SSAS.
· Strong data and BI analysis skills – detailed analysis of source systems, business requirements, KPI definitions and aggregations.
· Experience with MDX or Tabular design models and writing M Query and Dax a plus
· Familiarity with Azure tools including Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Synapse, Azure SQL a plus
· Broad understanding of the investor and front office investment life cycle,jp including data and workflows beneficial to this role
· Strong business analysis skills – capturing and documenting requirements.
· Ability to balance data-driven decision making with intuitive interpretation of customer insights and feedback.
· Experience with a large, functionally diverse, and informed user base that demands high quality applications
· Well versed with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) practices from requirements definition, business process mapping, designing and prototyping, testing, implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines and production support