Fixed Income Firm #016
Senior Cyber Security Architect
In order to capitalize on our success and continued growth plans we are seeking a Cyber Security Architect, based in NJ.
As a senior member of the Cybersecurity team, this role will be taking a lead in defining strategy, engineering solutions and managing roadmaps for securing enterprise technology.
The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in many domains of security and should be able to design and implement high impacting solutions across the organization.
The role will also have an opportunity to work with subject matter experts not only within security, but across infrastructure, network, development, and business teams.
The candidate must have previous managerial experience; particularly in the management of a highly technical team.
We look to hire people who are comfortable in working with minimal supervision as part of a team that has consistently delivered ground-breaking and innovative solutions in one of the most exciting and fast-moving areas of the of the financial markets.
We need people who are able to prioritize and can effectively communicate complex issues to non-technical team members.
We need someone who has business experience in the Financial Industry, who can meet with our internal and external clients and talk confidently about our Cyber Security program, and help integrate our business needs with our Cyber Security needs.
- Take a Leadership role in defining tools, techniques and technologies used to secure and monitor s infrastructure
- Propose, design, plan and execute strategic and tactical operational security objectives.
- Serve as an internal information security advisor and subject matter expert to the organization and on various security initiatives.
- Lead product selection efforts, including defining evaluation criteria and test plans.
- Introduce best practices and principles to enable consistent delivery and enable alignment with long-term direction.
- Collaborate with business units and corporate partners to ensure solutions are built in consistent with the organization’s policies, programs, architectural recommendations, and information security standards
- Develop and design cloud security architecture strategies, frameworks and reference models.
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
- Develops tactical response procedures for security incidents
- Define and implement Security standards for SSDLC working closely with DevOps and business leaders to ensure they are adhered to.
- Manage a highly skilled technical team
- 10+ years of demonstrated information security, risk management & compliance experience
- 5+ years of experience in building large scale information security architecture, including network security, web security, and application security
- Expert knowledge of security industry standards and best practices – NIST, CSA, CIS etc
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly motivated, goal driven self-starter with strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Must be able to communicate across all levels of the organization, from non-tech end user community to c-suite audiences.
- Hands-on expertise with the following platforms Proxy, End Point Protection, Web Application Firewall, Intrusion Prevention, Vulnerability Scanning, Data Loss Prevention, Malware Analysis, CASB
- Experience with penetration testing and vulnerability scanning tools preferred
- Strong exposure to IAM technologies such as CyberArk, Ping, Okta
- Experience with administration of virtual environments
- Solid knowledge or expertise with Enterprise infrastructure components – DNS, AD, Radius, Kerberos, PKI Management and IAM
- CISSP, CISM or equivalent qualifications preferred