Equity Firm #004
Senior Desktop Support
The Information Technology team provides and supports the cutting-edge technology infrastructure to the company, delivering a range of products and services. Members of the team are constantly learning and seeking new ways to evolve and improve our mission critical infrastructure. This team collaborates with all areas of the business to provide high quality service delivery and exceptional project management in the most cost-effective manner.
We are currently looking for a Senior Windows Engineer to join the team and help support the firm’s complex infrastructure. You will be responsible for monitoring and ensuring that our production environment is up and running properly. This role allows for versatility of tasks and the opportunity to work on tasks and setups across our business.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Position requires 3-5+ years of experience in the field of IT Help Desk/Desktop Support
· Excellent technical troubleshooting techniques
· Experience troubleshooting issues with Windows7/10 and macOS, Active Directory, and office 365.
· Experience with Office 365 User management and mailbox setup
· Excellent technical knowledge of PC internal components.
· Understanding of basic networking principles with TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP.
· Experience with GPO required
· Experience with Desktop computer hardware, printers, and peripherals
· Ability to conduct research into PC issues and products as required.
· Understanding of Networking
· Excellent documentation skills
· Exceptional written/verbal communication skills, and possess the ability to interface with end-users effectively
· Ability to manage time and workload effectively
· Pose a “whatever it takes attitude” to ensure the customers issues are resolved
· Capable of grasping new technologies and applications to support changing business needs
· Facilitate support by following documented procedures
· Excellent customer focus
· A+, Network+ or MCP certification are a plus.
· Knowledge of programming languages, such as PowerShell is a plus
· Any Linux Experience is a huge plus
Candidates should have some of the following skills:
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to make decisions with limited information
· Comfortable problem solving in high pressure situations