Investment Firm #001
Senior Information Security Engineer
– Good understanding of cyber threats, attack vectors, knowledge of malware analysis concepts and methods.
– Technical breadth in security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, LAN/WAN, wireless, VPN and network protocols.
– Expertise in Access Management, Role based access control, Compliance and auditing technologies, Authentication and Authorization and security frameworks.
– Solid experience with network security, with a firm understanding of network architecture and protocols, firewalls, and IDS/IPS.
– Engineers security technology solutions for the company across a range of Information Security areas, such as DLP, SIEM, and EDR. Acts as the primary technical resource for these solutions.
– Performs operating system, network and application vulnerability assessments. Analyzes gaps, identifies potential issues and recommends corrective measures.
– Leads a cross-functional Security Operational Team to resolve security incidents, and act as the senior escalation engineer.
– Partners with IT teams to design secure infrastructure and applications, and assists in or facilitates the implementation of protective and mitigating controls.
– Experience with implementation and tuning of SIEM technology, CounerAct NAC, ProofPoint, Palo Alto, and IronPort prefered.
– Experience with cloud Information Security controls solutions for Azure, or AWS is a plus.
– Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Computer Security, Networking, or related discipline
– Relevant Information Security hands on and control certifications preferred.
– Minimum 10 years’ experience in IT, with at least 5 years direct experience in Information Security.