Union City, New Jersey
We’re looking for a senior products person to take ownership of driving our product management
process. As a Senior Product Manager, you will act as a primary process and information hub for product
strategy, management, and roadmap planning across our Application & Cloud Workload Protection
Responsibilities of this position
• Setting product strategy and defining future roadmaps working closely with our engineering,
marketing, and customer success teams.
• Driving and leading our cross-functional internal product team to identify key issues and resolve
them using your strong organizational skills and experience with delivering products on time and
with the right balance of required functionality.
• Spending time with both current and prospective customers to understand their needs and
translate those needs into an actionable product plan for Truefort.
• Work closely with our Sales Team to support the actual customer selling process with Fortune
1000 enterprise accounts.
• Provide on-going competitive intelligence to our Marketing and Sales teams.
• As the internal product leader, you will help set the agenda for the company management team
on key product decisions, and drive alignment and consensus on the new investments required
to keep Truefort in a market leadership position.
Experience we are looking for
• You not only have managed multiple complex product release cycles but have also owned and
managed all aspects of product planning, definition, scoping, and release.
• You have demonstrated your abilities to be decisive and make difficult prioritization tradeoffs
balancing all the market and customer inputs competing for roadmap priorities.
• Using your knowledge and experience with agile software projects, you are well versed in all
things related to working closely with engineers and engineering management to identify and
remove bottlenecks to a smooth product process.
• Our ideal candidate has deep domain knowledge in infrastructure and/or application-level
security technologies and best practices.
Skills we want you to have
• Deeply Analytical:
Using your analytical skills, you can synthesize multiple streams of sometimes conflicting data
and identify the most pressing key priorities for your product team.
• Strong Communications:
You must have exceptional command of both verbal and written communication skills. You will
be called upon to present your ideas to both an executive team and enterprise customers.
When required, you may need to produce customer-ready product collateral, blog posts, and
technical information to our Marketing and Sales Engineering teams.
As the product leader in a startup environment, the idea of waiting around for others to make
decisions is antithetical to your very nature. Enforcing a well understood product process and
decision-making framework and guiding the company to follow your lead will be a required skill
You know that to be effective and persuade software engineering teams you must have a deep
technical knowledge of all things software development and architectures. Ideally this
experience is rooted in multiple years of application security experience.