As our Senior Systems Administrator, you will work closely with our Director of Systems Administration and other technology team members to help support and maintain Redesign Health’s core technology systems including our customer relationship management, enterprise resource planning, company intranet, project management, and ticketing systems. You will serve as both a senior level technologist, helping implement, support, and maintain these systems. Through this, you will also help inform our technology roadmap, ensure the highest levels of customer service and support for our key company technology systems, as well as play a hands-on role in performing systems administration activities.
What you will do
· Assist with the selection, implementation, and ongoing administration, maintenance and support of Redesign’s core Business technology platforms including Salesforce, NetSuite, JIRA, and others.
· Collaborate with Product, Data, Engineering and other functional team leadership, to ensure we’re creating integrated solutions and avoiding duplication or tech sprawl across our technology solutions.
· Administer core cross-functional technology systems across the business with an eye towards scalability.
· Help apply technology-based solutions to key initiatives for the business.
· Implement technology solutions in partnership with Vendor Management, Technology Operations, and Product/Engineering teams with a rigorous, thoughtful, and contextual implementation process.
What you will need
· You have 5+ years of general technology experience; ability to use various software programs, including, but not limited to, Google Suite for business (Sheets, Docs, Slides), Coda or Airtable, JIRA, Hubspot, and ZenDesk
· You have 3+ years of experience in systems administration, architecture and support
· You have 2+ years experience working within Salesforce administration, architecture, and support
· You hold a Bachelor’s degree