Private Equity Firm #032
The Senior Systems Administrator joins our Global Technology team reporting to the Chief Information Officer. As a
Technology team member, the candidate’s primary responsibility will be to ensure our global technology infrastructure operates
reliably and efficiently. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on, detail-oriented self-starter who maintains a high-level
understanding of the global infrastructure while being able to dive deeply into individual parts.
• Design, operation, and administration of our global technical infrastructure, which includes:
o Microsoft 365 Administration
o Microsoft Windows Server Administration
o Microsoft Hyper-V Administration
o Global Server Storage Environment, SAN, NAS, and Microsoft DFS
o Azure SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
o Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
o Cisco Meraki network, SD-WAN, phone system, and video conferencing gear
o Microsoft Endpoint Manager (SCCM and Intune)
o Group policy management
• Manage and execute change in the global environment to ensure continued operations and stability, including
maintenance to the environment after hours as needed.
• Ensure timely patching and upgrades for all global infrastructure components.
• Operate and test BCP/DR plan for infrastructure components.
• Manage and leverage various vendor partners to help in the execution of these responsibilities.
• Maintain up-to-date infrastructure documentation and operational runbooks.
• Measure and maintain KPIs to evidence the operating state of the infrastructure.
• Build and deploy new infrastructure components as needed.
• Operate the infrastructure within budget.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical degree, or equivalent work experience required.
• 6+ years of experience in an information systems administration or infrastructure engineering role required.
• Relevant industry certifications (MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, etc.)
• Knowledge of server virtualization as well as networking in virtual environments
• Knowledge and experience of TCP/IP networking & DNS
• Knowledge of information security principles and technologies
• Ability to create system diagrams and documentation
• Ability to document processes and procedures
• Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers
• Ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• To fit the firm’s core values, the ideal candidate must have the proven ability to:
o Effectively communicate and collaborate with a variety of different people across an organization;
o Uphold the highest level of integrity, professionalism, and character;
o Seek continuous professional and personal improvement in the pursuit of excellence