Global Investment Firm #028
Experience and Responsibilities
· The candidate must have in-depth experience with service desk tools such as Jira Service Management and ServiceNow. The Service Desk Support Lead will be expected to assess current support capabilities, define requirements for a new service desk function, evaluate tooling options and build a case for a new service desk system.
· Once a new service desk tool will have been adopted, the candidate will be expected to lead the deployment, operations, training and initial staffing of the service desk function while expanding its use to new domains and applications within our firm.
· Strong involvement in greenfield Workplace technology design, deployment and operations is expected. This includes user management, physical and remote desktops, SaaS applications, level-1 application support.
· Strong experience with Identity tools and design patterns is expected, especially related to:
o Okta: The candidate will need to demonstrate experience managing user profiles in Okta and configuring applications/services for SAML authentication. Experience leading a transition from Active Directory to Okta would be valuable and prior exposure to Workday integration with Okta would be ideal.
o Active Directory: the candidate will be required to have significant experience managing AD (i.e. domains, user accounts, groups, DNS, file shares, etc.) and should have the ability to articulate and support a migration away from Active Directory over the next two years.
o Automation of tasks related to User onboarding, offboarding and day-to-day change management such as group assignment, privilege management, alerting and user activity logging.
· MDM / Device Management: Experience deploying an MDM solution to user devices (cell phones and tablets) and handling the management of corporate devices such as laptops and virtual desktops.
· Experience with Microsoft ecosystem: Office365, Azure AD, familiarity with MS license schemes, desktop products such as Office and general admin experience with MS Windows.
· Nice to haves: experience with hardware and IP-based telephony, security controls and general office technology: door access devices, wired and wireless networks, videoconferencing, etc.
· Experience delivering assistance and services to technical and non-technical audiences. The candidate will be working closely with highly technical individuals on the IT team and will be supporting less technical business users.
· Candidate must possess strong technical, organizational, communication (both oral and written) and analytical skills
· Candidate should have a strong desire to understand how processes work, be able to identify potential bottlenecks and work on efficiency gains via automation and process redefinition.
· Detail-oriented, responsible, and proactive.
· Candidate must be self-motivated and willing to work in a team environment where good communications, high collaboration and low friction are shared values across the team.