Asset Management Firm #003
The ServiceNow developer will have a thorough understanding of the ServiceNow platform and its offerings, and a clear vision of how to customize and extend it. A successful candidate will be able to model processes and workflows with end-users and propose technical solutions that focus on business value delivery.
· Meet with stakeholders to review business challenges, and design solutions that continuously deliver incremental business value
· Build service request forms and workflows/ flows
· Test, deploy, and monitor own released work and work built by others
· Build integrations and automation using ServiceNow Flow Designer and other tools
· Review out of the box ServiceNow apps and features and ensure fit with business requirements – make educated build vs. buy decisions
· Configure and customize the Service Now platform to improve maintainability
· Administer ServiceNow platform, including cloning, upgrades, and MID server maintenance
· At least 4 years of experience on the ServiceNow platform
· ServiceNow certification(s) strongly preferred
· Hands-on experience with all aspects of the platform, include client-side scripts, server-side scripts, security rules, email notifications, etc.
· Clear understanding of ITIL concepts
· Experience implementing CMDB processes