· Build and support internal and client-facing tools and features for the USI dashboard and API.
· Build and support data integrations from our clients and sports data providers.
· Work with the CTO and Product to scope, determine, and propose technical strategy and roadmaps for initiatives aligning with the company’s vision and goals.
· Lead by example as you work towards the completion of projects, providing technical leadership and mentorship to the team along the way.
· Collaborate cross functionally to design and build new features from ideation to production.
· Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels. Get to know the whole stack.
· Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders.
· As part of engineering leadership, help develop an amazing culture of support and best practices.
· 5+ years of professional software development experience.
· 1+ years of experience in a leadership role, providing mentorship and feedback.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Strong working knowledge of Python; ability to pick-up other languages as needed.
· Strong working knowledge of web services and Django, or a similar framework.
· Strong working knowledge of SQL and PostgreSQL, or a similar database.
· Experience working in agile environments and workflows: git, Jira, etc.
· Comfortable with Linux, shell scripts, and bash.