Global Investment Manager #007
Software Infrastructure (C++ and Python Focus)
An efficient and well-tooled engineering team is crucial to a successful quantitative trading firm and as a member of our Software Infra team you’ll design and build our next generation software deployment platform, ensuring our engineering team has access to best-in-class dev tools, and acting as a force multiplier to all engineers within our firm.
– Develop complex new software systems, extend and integrate the latest open-source and third-party development tools, containerization and orchestration technologies, both on-premises and in the cloud.
– Understand and shape how these ‘web-scale’ technologies can be applied in a financial trading organization with varied use-cases and stringent performance and reliability requirements.
– Work embedded with application teams to integrate infrastructure into their real use-cases, work hand-in-hand with our Systems Infrastructure team to build a great platform.
– Exceptional programming skills
– Experience designing fully automated, readily scalable, and highly reliable software systems
– Familiarity with UNIX/Linux, network/distributed systems programming, multithreaded programming, lock-free algorithms, complex scheduling problems, and domain-specific languages is helpful
– Knowledge of trading and finance isn’t required
– Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science from an excellent academic program