Asset Management Firm #003
We are looking for a talented SRE (flexible on title) who will leverage their expertise across systems and
software engineering to improve the availability and performance of our storage offerings. You will have
a hand in everything from disaster recovery, monitoring, reporting, alerting, capacity planning, systems
development, and the automation of storage related activities.
You’ll gain valuable experience working with a number of technologies including NAS, SAN, Kubernetes,
Kafka, Splunk, Datadog, and more.
• B.S., or M.S., in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics
• Developer background with one or more of the following: Python, Go, and/or C++
• Experience with any of the public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• An interest in infrastructure and petabyte-scale storage
• A practitioner of “infrastructure as code”, meaning you constantly evaluate and pursue
opportunities to automate away any operational toil
• Experience in a Linux-based large-scale systems environment