Fintech Company #033
• Providing 1st & 2nd line helpdesk support to users, assisting them with hardware and software problems via phone, Slack and email.
• Assisting with new PC, MacBook Pro and Laptop deployment.
• Managing upgrades and rollouts to software.
• Assisting with the purchase of client equipment.
• Microsoft O365 tenant management.
Duties and Responsibilities – Desktop support
• Provide 1st & 2nd line technical support; answering support queries via phone, emails, chat and Jira Service Management ticketing system.
• Support users remotely and in the office.
• Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
• Take ownership and be pro-active when dealing with user issues.
• Log all calls in the call logging system.
• Support users in the use of computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice.
• Escalate more complex calls to the relevant infrastructure department
• Notify relevant staff to arrange for external technical support where
problems cannot be resolved in house.
Duties and Responsibilities – Other support
• Perform moves, adds changes of users.
• Update client configuration files.
• Build PCs.
• Carry out in-house system testing.
• Be responsible for in-house system back-ups.
Skills / Attributes Required
• Previous Desktop Support experience.
• Excellent soft skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and products.
• Strong working knowledge of MacOS based systems.
• Experience with Office 365 Administration.
• Experience with Jamf administration.
• Experience with Exchange Server Administration (2016/2019).
• Some TCP/IP experience.
• Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
• Hands on’ approach and a willingness to learn.
• Flexible, pro-active approach.