Quantitative Trading Firm #015
We are hiring a Telecom Manager who will oversee our portfolio of telecom assets. This role will involve working closely with network engineers, legal, and accounting to design and roll out improvements to our network. The ideal candidate will have significant experience working in the telecom industry, either on the provider or customer side. You’ll have the opportunity to strategically impact our global telecom, from streamlining processes to next-generation low-latency improvements.
· Manage a global portfolio of telecom assets, contracts, and paperwork, including MSAs and NDAs
· Negotiate, draft, and edit business and commercial terms with vendors
· Liaise with our legal and accounting teams
· Create and optimize processes surrounding contracts and onboarding of new telecom circuits
· Continually review circuits as contracts come to term to reduce costs
· 7+ years in the telecom industry reviewing and negotiating contracts, and managing projects
· Exceptional reading comprehension and writing/communication skills
· Ability to travel, develop on-the-ground relationships with vendors, and optimize network connectivity
· Strong attention to detail and ability to produce superior quality work
· Ability to manage time efficiently, working independently and as part of a team
· Experience working in a globally-collaborative company
· You enjoy tinkering with technology and improving systems and processes in your spare time
· Eager to learn and apply new skills quickly
We brings a scientific approach to trading financial products. We have built one of the world’s most sophisticated computing environments for research and development. Our researchers are at the forefront of innovation in the world of algorithmic trading.
We come from all sorts of backgrounds: mathematics, computer science, statistics, physics, and engineering. We’re a community of self-starters who are motivated by the excitement of being at the cutting edge of automated trading. Our culture celebrates great ideas whether they come from our veterans or new hires. We are friends and colleagues, whether we are sharing a meal, playing the latest board game, or writing elegant code. We embrace a culture of togetherness that extends far beyond the walls of our office.