Hedge Fund #055
The operational side of this role is focused on monitoring the health of our client-facing trading infrastructure as well as working with trading desks and technologists to understand and react to issues that arise throughout the day. Additionally, the person in this role will assist external clients by acting as the first point of contact for technical questions, data queries, and troubleshooting. The candidate for this position will need to be able to think quickly and communicate effectively. When not on the support rotation, this role will work on projects to improve our trading infrastructure, such as:
• Writing code to improve the stack of tools and systems for managing, monitoring, and configuring our internal trading infrastructure.
• Working with developers to improve our client-facing trading infrastructure.
• Onboarding new clients onto our trading systems.
• Comfortable operating in a Unix environment
• Experience installing, administering, and supporting equities FIX connectivity and related applications
• Professional experience in software development and/or systems administration
• Strong debugging and troubleshooting instincts
• Experience liaising with institutional clients