Asset Management Firm #003
• Technical expert with Microsoft desktop products and services (Windows 10), including all portions of
system lifecycle, including planning, architecture, deployment, runtime, and disposition.
• The ideal candidate leverages industry standard security best-practices to ensure all platforms are
properly managed, monitored, and secured, while appropriately mitigating operational risk.
• Provides documentation for design of new and existing operating systems and packages, while
working with first-level end user support for implementation.
• Serves as escalation point to drive complex incidents or issues to resolution.
• Evaluates new products and develops strategies for implementation of enterprise deployments in
compliance with global standards.
• Understands infrastructure services, networking topologies, authentication, protocols and practices.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related area.
• 4+ years of experience in this field or a closely-related area.
• Expertise with large scale Microsoft enterprise footprints (1,000+ users).
• Familiar with working in a multi-domain, multi-tenant environment spanning multiple locations and
• In-depth understanding of Active Directory, DNS/DHCP, Site Topology, Group Policy, security, and
other core infrastructure components.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong business acumen.
Experience with the following technologies:
• Windows 10 client deployment & configuration (SCCM/MECM), Office365/AzureAD, MDM
• Security platforms & patching (WSUS, Microsoft ATP, Tanium)
• Ability to use PowerShell in the automation of tasks is required.
• Expertise with troubleshooting complex problems on an enterprise network with many upstream and
• Experience with financial platforms (Excel, Bloomberg, etc.) a plus.