Equity Firm #004
Senior Windows Engineer
The Information Technology team provides and supports the cutting-edge technology infrastructure to the company, delivering a range of products and services. Members of the team are constantly learning and seeking new ways to evolve and improve our mission critical infrastructure. This team collaborates with all areas of the business to provide high quality service delivery and exceptional project management in the most cost-effective manner.
We are currently looking for a Senior Windows Engineer to join the team and help support the firm’s complex infrastructure. You will be responsible for monitoring and ensuring that our production environment is up and running properly. This role allows for versatility of tasks and the opportunity to work on tasks and setups across our business.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Significant experience with Microsoft Windows technologies, client and server.
· Competent with PowerShell scripting for Windows management as well as interfacing PowerShell in a heterogenous environment with Linux. Knowledge of declarative configuration management systems and desired state configuration.
· Experience with Microsoft Exchange Online, or Exchange in a Hybrid OnPrem/Online version.
· Experience with Mobile Device Management and policy management, such as inTune, or third-party products such as AirWatch or MobileIron.
· Experience with controls and software for data loss prevention, such as Microsoft’s Information Rights Management and data classification policies and tools.
· Experience with Active Directory (AD) in a heterogenous environment with Linux integration, including LDAP. Experience with tools for AD federation or single sign-on such as ADFS, Octa, Ping Federate or similar tools.
· Experience with best practices and security and enforcement with Group Policy Objects, using Microsoft and third-party templates.
· Experience with Microsoft licensing, for desktop, server and enterprise agreements.
· Experience with patching and vulnerability management, using tools such as Microsoft Windows Server Update Services, System Center Configuration Manager, or similar third-party tools.
· Experience with anti-malware and anti-virus tools.
· Experience with privilege management techniques and technologies, such as privileged access workstations, temporary privilege escalation and logging and monitoring.
· Experience in financial services or low-latency environments a plus.
Candidates should have some of the following skills:
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to make decisions with limited information
· Comfortable problem solving in high pressure situations