Fintech Company #033
You will Assist with engineering of new applications/infrastructure components to support the business. The role will also need to have significant experience with cloud technologies, i.e. Azure and AWS, with moving workloads to the cloud and migrating to Microsoft Modern Workspace i.e. O365, Teams, etc.
Prior experience in an Windows Administrators role with the following focus
· Experience performing a migration from on-prem Exchange to O365, Azure Cloud 0365 and Entune
· Mentor other team members on the messaging platform
· Knowledge of administering and automating workloads into the cloud i.e. Azure and AWS for both IaaS and PaaS and their corresponding security controls
· Minimum 5 yrs. experience on the following: MS Windows 2012/16/19, MS Exchange 2016, MS O365, Scripting, Active Directory, MS Intune & 0365 Administration
· Knowledge of Automation tools such and Ansible
· Knowledge of networking fundamentals (OSI)
· Strong in problem solving/analytical skills
· Excellent documentation and communication skills as well as the ability to explain technical concepts and procedures to non-technical users
· Strong under pressure
· Be a participating team of Windows Administrators
· Ability to support MS Exchange 2016 infrastructure, including but not limited to load balanced CAS array and multi-site DAG in DAC mode along with a hybrid O365 deployment
· Provide AD, GPO & LDAP integration support.
· Manage O365 & Intnes and Azure Tenant workloads through ARM and automation
· Monitor and troubleshoot messaging servers (Exchange 2016 On Prem, MS 0365 on Azure, and Intunes MDM Management)
· Troubleshoot problems with computer systems including troubleshooting hardware and software, e-mail, network and peripheral equipment.
· Automate routine maintenance and housekeeping on hardware, software and Windows servers for optimal performance and system availability utilizing PowerShell
· Follow security best practices, be familiar with CIS benchmarks and controls
· Create and maintain system standards and operating procedures
· Ability to work with systems owners to gather technical and design requirements
· Provide after hour related support as needed