The latest addition to WikiLeaks’ Vault 7 cache of CIA tools and documents gives details of tools used by the agency to attack Windows and Linux computers. The BothanSpy and Gyrfalcon projects can be...
- AlgoSaaS, First & Only Network Security Policy Management “Software as a Service” Solution
- Cloud storage projected to be a $314 billion market by 2022
- The Tipping Point for Finance and the Cloud
- Linux now powers 100% of the world’s 500 fastest supercomputers.
- Linux Fedora 27 Released. What’s New?
- Microsoft Releases Windows Server 1709
- Fujitsu Tapped to Build 37-Petaflops ABCI System for AIST
- VMware Makes an Effort to Unify End User Experience
- Microsoft and Amazon partner to integrate Alexa and Cortana digital assistants
- Gartner: Worldwide information security spending to hit $93B in 2018; exceed $1 trillion over next five years.